Here’s the March 13th installment of the Sirius XMU Download 15 playlist. Jake Fogelnest picks ’em and plays ’em, and I find ’em and post ’em. A match made in heaven.
We also keep a complete Download 15 Archive.
Full track list after the jump.
Sirius XMU Download 15 for Saturday, March 13th, 2010
- MGMT – FLASH DELIRIUM
- GORILLAZ – RHINESTONE EYES
- MORNING BENDERS – EXCUSES
- BROKEN BELLS – VAPORIZE
- TED LEO – MIGHTY SPARROW
- PAVEMENT – FRONTWARDS
- JJ – LET GO
- ROGUE WAVE – SOLITARY GUN
- FOALS – SPANISH SAHARA
- JOANNA NEWSOME – SOFT AS CHALK
- TITUS ANDRONICUS – A MORE PERFECT UNION
- BESNARD LAKES – GLASS PRINTER
- SPARKLEHORSE – SOMEDAY I WILL TREAT YOU GOOD
- LIARS – NO BARRIER FUN
- NEON INDIAN – SLEEP PARALYSIST
uhh i’m not sure what a “newsome” is but the singer’s last name is spelled “Newsom”. think of the outcry you’d get if you spelled some other band’s name “Gorillas” for example.
Where can I download Sleigh Bells Ring Ring??
Hi Lauren. In general, if you Google “band name track name mp3” whatever your heart desires will appear. In this case I googled “Sleigh Bells Ring Ring mp3” and stereogum was the first result:
Drakar, we only claim to have excellent taste in music, not good proofreading skills. Thanks for the heads up!